Dr. Mu Shik Jhon
Water Research Has Historically Been Risky Business
Being a Water research pioneer has traditionally been risky business. Scientists trying to understand the unique properties of water do so at grave risk to their reputations and livelihoods because water science has suffered repeated denunciations. Water scientists have had their careers and lives ruined on numerous occasions, as shown below:
Pioneers of Water Research
“Observe and Copy Nature”
– Schauberger held that water is a living, vital substance that has energetic properties as well as memory.
– Schauberger argued that municipal water systems should be constructed based upon natural principles of spiraling, which would preserve and enhance water’s structure and energy.
– Schauberger argued that spring water was the best source for human consumption, as it contained all the vital elements necessary for life – energy, structure, mineral salts, alkalinity, oxygenation and purity.
– His efforts at capturing the unique vortex powers of water captured the attention of the Nazi authorities and he was forced to develop powerful water turbines for the Third Reich’s war effort, using skilled concentration camp labor.
– American intelligence confiscated many of Schauberger’s research papers and his then current prototypes of various water devices in 1945.
Dr. Mu Shik Jhon
Lifetime Water Researcher
– Dr Jhon’s book “The Water Puzzle and the Hexagonal Key” summarizes over 40 years of his scientific research, documenting the structural qualities of water.
– Hexagonal Water is preferred by all biological organisms – it is involved in the healthy function of the DNA, enzyme reactions and numerous metabolic functions.
– The reinstatement of hexagonal water in our body can improve vitality, retard aging and prevent disease. The process of aging is also a function of a body’s loss of hexagonal water from its cells.
“Aging is a loss of Hexagonal Water from organs, tissues and cells, and an overall decrease in total body water. Replenishing the Hexagonal Water in our bodies can increase vitality, slow the aging process, and prevent disease”.
Dr. Masaru Emoto
Japanese Researcher and Author
– Dr. Emoto is a Japanese author and entrepreneur, best known for his claims that human consciousness has an effect on the molecular structure of water.
– He became world famous for his photos appearing in the documentary “What the Bleep”.
– Emoto believed that water takes on the resonance of the energy directed at it.
– Polluted water is restored through prayer and positive visualization.
Dr. Jacques Benveniste
Nobel Prize Winner
– Dr. Benveniste was a French immunologist who was at the center of a major international controversy in 1988, when he published a paper which seemed to support the concept of homeopathy, i.e., water had memory.
– Benveniste concluded that the configuration of molecules in water was biologically active; a journalist coined the term “water memory” for this hypothesis.
– Although his research was substantiated by four major research institutions, Benveniste was the subject of a “witch hunt” which left his career in shambles and all research funds from the medical establishment were withdrawn.
Dr. Luc Montagnier
Nobel Prize Winner in 2008
Discoverer of the AIDS Virus
– Dr. Montagnier is a French virologist and joint recipient with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi and Harald zur Hausen of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency (HIV) virus.
– Montagnier is also founder and president of the World Foundation for AIDS Research and Prevention.
– In a study published in 2009, Montagnier demonstrated that some bacterial DNA sequences are able to induce electromagnetic waves, even at high aqueous dilutions up to 10^-18.
– In an interview following the release of the study, he stated he was leaving his home country of France to set up shop in China at Jiaotong University in Shanghai and plans to study the phenomenon of electromagnetic waves produced by DNA in water. His research team will study both the theoretical basis and the possible applications in medicine. He did so to escape what he called the “intellectual terror” which had prevented others from publishing their corroborating results.
Dr. Gerald Pollack
Professor of Bioengineering
University of Washington
– There is a Fourth Phase of Water which Dr. Pollack calls “EZ Water” after the Exclusionary Zone where it is found.
– EZ water has a chemical formula of H3O2, rather than H2O.
– EZ water is highly structured with a repeating hexagonal formation forming the basic unit.
– EZ water contains enormous amounts of energy due to the strength of hydrogen bonding.
– This structure provides a mechanism for information storage and transmission throughout the body.