Depending on the location of acid buildup inside the cells, the following pain indicators are really indicators of potential genetic damage produced by chronic dehydration in the human body:
2. Dyspeptic pain
3. Anginal pain
4. Lower back pain
5. Rheumatoid joint pains
6. Migraine headaches
7. Colitis pain
8. Fibromyalgic pains
10. Morning sickness during pregnancy
– Before dehydration hurts you irreversibly, your body will show its urgent need for water through different types of pain.
– Pain can be caused by a buildup in body acidity due to dehydration as the brain prioritizes water flow to itself.
– Pain, at first, is a peripheral marker for dehydration, but over time, pain becomes the main marker for the same thirst.
– At some point, the brain-initiated pain is not fooled by the action of locally acting medication, food or anything other than water.
– Arthritis and joint pain are the cause of lack of structured water in the joints. Structured water within the cartilage produces a repulsion force in the joints of such a magnitude that joints literally do not touch each other.
– Lower back pain is similar to joint pain in that the cartilage separating vertebrae require a constant flow of structured water to minimize cartilage deterioration and promote easy gliding of vertebrae,
– 80% of all prescription pain killers WORLDWIDE are prescribed in the United States.
– In 2010 there were over 5 million prescription pain killer abusers in the United States.
– Drug overdose is now the number one killer in the United States.