Dehydration eventually leads to a number of serious diseases. The following conditions are produced by persistent dehydration over time: the time it takes for the damage to slowly erode the body, emerge, and show itself in a characteristic way identified and labeled according to symptoms we routinely come across. These diseases are labeled “diseases of unknown origin” by mainstream medicine:
2. Raised low-density cholesterol in the blood circulation
3. Raised triglycerides
4. Cholesterol plaque formation in the arteries
5. Coronary thrombosis
8. Heart failure
9. Repeated strokes
10. Juvenile diabetes
11. Alzheimer’s disease
12. Multiple sclerosis
13. Amyotropic later sclerosis (Lou Gerhrig’s disease)
14. Muscular dystrophy
15, Parkinson’s disease
– At some point, the brain-initiated pain is not fooled by the action of locally acting medication, food or anything other than water.
– Arthritis and joint pain are the cause of lack of structured water in the joints. Structured water within the cartilage produces a repulsion force in the joints of such a magnitude that joints literally do not touch each other.
– Heart disease is the result of raised levels of cholesterol caused by dehydration coupled with the increased shearing force associated with high blood pressure.
– Dr. Batmanghelidj’s view of diseases such as osteoporosis and strokes are directly related to dehydration.
– Dr. Batmanghelidj has also written at length about his views on cancer and dehydration.
– Dr. Batmanghelidj is also of the view that Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s diseasse, Lou Gehrig’s disease, multiple sclerosis, attention deficit disorders, autism and epilepsy are associated with dehydration.
– Although beyond the scope of this presentation, please refer to his books and videos for more information.
– There is an excellent 2 hour video of Dr. Batmanghelidj discussing disease and dehydration under the Sources of Information tab.
Structured Water Reduces Cancerous Cell Growth